Pokemon Snakewood brings a new feeling to you and takes much time to complete it. We think it is a difficult game. In your adventure, there are some problems and you don’t know who to ask. We know this and we received a lot of questions about Pokemon Snakewood and we will answer the common questions at this page.
Game FAQs now begins.
Q: Can you give the list of new TMs in Pokemon Snakewood? And how can I find them?
A: There are some TMs which has the moves not like Pokemon Ruby TMs. We will give your the list of TMs you wanted:
- TM 01 Focus Punch (you can find it on Route 115)
- TM 02 Dragon Claw (you need to have a battle with Meteor at Fort Draco and receive as the present)
- TM 06 Toxic (you can find it on Frigid Way)
- TM 08 Bulk Up (you need to have a battle with Haruko in Dewford GYM and receive as the present)
- TM 09 Grasswhistle (you can find it on Route 104)
- TM 10 Hidden Power (you can find it in the south-eastern house in Fortree City)
- TM 11 Sunny Day (you can find it in the solar caverns)
- TM 13 Ice Beam (you can find it in Madio Cave)
- TM 23 Iron Slam (you can find it in Meter Falls)
- TM 25 Discharge (you can find it on Mt. Pyre)
- TM 31 Ice Punch (you can find it in the south-eastern house in Dewford Town)
- TM 34 Shock Wave (you need to have a battle with Inquisition member in Mauville GYM and receive as the present)
- TM 39 Rock Tomb (you can find it in Rustboro Gym)
- TM 48 Skill Swap (you can find it on Mt. Pyre)
Q: I met some glitches that I cannot continue to play. How can I pass it?
A: So sorry but you should load your previous saves or can use walk through wall code to past the places caused the glitches.
Q: I am in the Lilycove Museum. But I see that there is a crate and it blocks the way.
A: You should use Explosion move to destroy it and continue your trip.
Q: Does Pokemon Snakewood work well on smart phones?
A: For iOS devices, I recommend you to use gba4ios. For Android devices, My Boy! is also a good choice.
Q: How to find Faceleech?
A: That is easy, you need to breed Turmur and Ditto. Then wait.
Q: Where do I seek for the chef in Lilycove City?
A: You need to find him in Lilycove Pokemon Center.
Q: After beating the Elite Four, I cannot receive any calls from Professor?
A: Please ensure that you are playing the final version of Pokemon Snakewood. Save your game then go the homepage, download and replace your ROM.
Q: Does anyone have a tip to past Weird cave?
A: No, there is no tip. It is one of the most difficult mission, it is random. You must remember where to go and not to go.
Q: I own the mystery egg in my team. But now it is at Lv45 but it doesn’t evolve. Please give me an advice.
A: Mystery egg or Hyperegg needs the evolution stones to activate this process. But your Pokemon level must also be higher than Lv43. With Leaf Stone, you will have Celebi, you have Entei when using Fire Stone, Suicune when using Water Stone. Have fun.
Q: It takes me a lot of time to find Kenchira. Please help me find it.
A: Kenchira is located at the outside on Mt Pyre.
Q: Now I am stuck in the SS. Cargejo. What should I do now?
A: This is the guide for you to pass it. You have to have Magnemite and Ditto in your team. Now bring Magnemite to the elevator and Ditto to the warp and solve your problem.
Q: Do you know where to catch Totodile? I want one.
A: You can find it in the silent Monk area.
If these questions include your question, we are happy to help your solve your problem. But if not, you can comment via Facebook or contact us to update your problem.